All sizes are listed in inches (US). We provide FREE alterations at our boutique store.
Measuring Your Child/Dance Student
- Chest: Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your bust.
- Hips: Stand with heels together and measure the fullest part of your hips, keep tape parallel to ground. This will determine your bottom size.
- Shoulder to Navel: Stand with feet together. Measure tip of shoulder to navel on a diagonal.
- Bust: Measure across the fullest part of your bust. The measurement should be flat and not too snug.
- Girth: Measure from the midpoint on the shoulder towards the front, through the crotch and back around to meet the midpoint of the shoulder.
- Waist: Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.