All sizes are listed in inches (US). We provide FREE alterations in our boutique store.
Measuring Your Child/Dance Student
- CHEST: With arms extended in second position, measure the fullest part of the bust, keep tape parallel to ground. This will determine your top size.
- HIP: Stand with heels together and measure the fullest part of your hips, keep tape parallel to ground. This will determine your bottom size.
- SHOULDER TO NAVEL: Stand with feet together. Measure tip of shoulder to navel on a diagonal.
- BUST: Measure across the fullest part of your bust. The measurement should be flat and not too snug.
- GIRTH: Measure from the midpoint on the shoulder towards the front, through the crotch and back around to meet the midpoint of the shoulder.
- WAIST: Measure around your natural waistline; keep your measuring tape comfortably loose.