Together, we work to create positive change to build a healthier, thriving future.
We’re looking for you. Join us.
Position: Store Manager |Tampa Store, Florida
Description & Requirements
Who We Are:
AA Dance Costumes is an innovative performance apparel company for Dancers. Setting the bar in performance fabrics and functional design, we create transformational dancewear and experiences that support dancers in moving, growing, connecting, and being well. As a company, we focus on creating positive change to build a healthier, thriving future. In particular, that includes creating an equitable, inclusive, and growth-focused environment for our people.
- Interact with Customers to ensure a great Customer experience in a manner that values Customers’ time.
- Assess Customers’ needs to provide customized, effective purchase and return solutions and support.
- Facilitate a seamless end-to-end Customer experience by conducting accurate and timely Customer transactions and executing market-relevant omnichannel programs (e.g., buy online/pickup in store, phone sales, and ship from store options) according to company standards.
- Move dynamically on the floor to continuously engage with Customers and attend to Customer or store needs.
- Receive Customer feedback and partner with store leadership to take appropriate action and “make it right” for Customers.
- The Store role is an essential part of the store leadership team, ensuring our customers receive quality experience in our stores every day.
- The Store Manager is responsible for ensuring optimal customer experience that values customer’s time and support store operations.
- Perform product presentation tasks (e.g., put items back in place, restock or add depleted items to the floor from inventory, destock or relocate items).
- Understand and adhere to people’s safety policies and procedures to maintain a safe work environment.
- Perform cleaning tasks as needed throughout the shift to maintain the luxury environment of the store.
- Perform work in accordance with applicable policies, procedures, and laws or regulations.
Key Skills & Core Values You Bring
- Inclusion & Diversity: Creates/supports an inclusive environment that values/celebrates differences
- Integrity/Honesty: Behaves in an honest, fair, and ethical manner
- Customer Experience: Enjoys working and connecting with, understanding, and helping customers
- Personal Responsibility: Accepts responsibility/accountability for actions; is dependable
- Self-Awareness: Is aware of how words or actions may be perceived by or affect others
- Collaboration and Teamwork: Works productively with others to achieve goals; seeks diverse perspectives
- Enthusiasm: Is enthusiastic about one’s own work; looks for ways to make work fun and engaging
- Must be legally authorized to work in United States.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have the ability to travel to assigned store with own transportation methods
- Willing to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
Other Willingness Requirements
- Willing to work in an environment with bright lights and loud music
- Willing to move through a store for most of a shift to help Customers and accomplish work
- Willing to move boxes weighing up to 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
- Willing to work as part of a team and also complete some work independently
Job Assets (i.e., nice to have; not required)
- Education: High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
Please send your Resume at email@example.com with the subject line Tampa Store Manager on it